my playlist

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

English :P

Last time , I scolded by my friends about my posts at blog
She said :" Why the contents are Chinese , I can't understand it all ! "
And I replied :" Hmmm ... yeah , I noob in English actually ."

What ? Isn't English easy to learn ?
It just a word which combined by A-Z
But I hate the grammar !!!
especially when exam ... It makes my objective lost so many marks >.<
Sometimes I envy the person who smart in English
Because ... he/she is not having the communication problem with a foreigner
But ... The most common question is
Even Though their English are good , but their attitude are very bad !!
this phenomena is very obviously seen at my school
All the classmate which born in foreigner's family background are despise our Chinese Geng
They are teasing us that we can't converse with them normally
Well ... I admit that my English always get C in primary and I never chat with they guy
Just because I'm timid & scare the vocabulary that I use are wrong
And now ... I haven't change this bad habit again ! Since nobody called me to change it :P
But suddenly , I just realized that English is important in my future life
Oh NO , very important .. MAN :(

But somehow , My friend is advising me to take a English courses during the school holidays at night
He's explaining that English gives a lot benefit to student , not only for their study , but for their future
And I just nodded my head without answering anything
Some of the heartless person will direct comment :" Your english are so suck ?!"
Damn then ... it's hurt people feeling , you know D: ?

However , I'm learning how to be a strong girl
My heart is covering a thick shield now
It protects my weakly heart away from the arrow
Which may hurt my heart deeply and non stop bleeding ...
Of course ! I can choose to close my ears when I don't want to listen your criticize :P

Seriously !!! I'm improving my own language whenever at class or at home
Although I dislike to read the English novels , but I'm trying to write more articles at blog , comment by english          
, and talk more with my closet Eng's friend , Cassandra :))
Sometimes we use pure English to chat , but we still use a bit Rojak Language when we're lazy ^(0|0)^

As a conclude , I wish that I can type more english article after this !
not just a few , but a lot :D
uncountable amount of articles xD hehe ...

1 comment: